Cranes Mill Cemetery info

Welcome Forums Genealogy Comal County Queries Cranes Mill Cemetery info

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      regdeleon

A quick google search gives this information:
      Cranes Mill Cemetery
      Canyon Lake, Texas (830) 899-7718 ?

I have no idea if this is correct or not but at least it is a place to start. Good luck and happy hunting!
      Regina

lreed299

I already tried that number earlier, that is the number for the marina, but thanks for looking!. I contacted the church and they gave me a number for the man that manages it, but I had to talk to his wife since he was sick. I did not get the info I really needed from her either.

regdeleon

But at least you are on the right track now! =^) Sounds like you really need to talk to “Mr. manager”. Keep trying.

regdeleon

But at least you are on the right track now! =^) Sounds like you really need to talk to “Mr. manager”. Keep trying.

lreed299

Oh I tried, she said he was sick and so she was passing the conversation through the phone between us, it was kind of frustrating. I know they had to at least be in therir 70’s or 80’s. I was pateient though, as they are elderly, but I had to laugh a little when I told them I planned on coming up on Friday the 16th to talk about putting the headstone up, he/she/they replied – “Well, as of now I do not have a funeral so that should be fine”

lreed299

My uncle and grandfather are buried at Cranes Mill Cemetery. My grandmother passesd away and we would like to bury her ashes there as well and finally putt up my grandparents headstone. I can’t find any contact information for the cemetery, who do I need to contact and how, does anyone have any information on the cemetery?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.