1 quart whipping cream
2 cans sweetened condensed milk
1 ten-ounce package of frozen strawberries (optional)
3 cans of Big Red (36 fluid ounces)
1. Mix whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, strawberries (optional) and Big Red in a large bowl.
2. Stir well.
3. Pour into an ice cream freezer.
4. Continue to fill freezer with whole milk to fill line (about 2/3 of freezer if not marked.)
5. Follow the directions for your ice cream freezer
6. (optional) For more solid ice cream, pour the ice cream into a container and place in your freezer overnight.