Mission Valley School 1922

Welcome Forums Comal County History and Culture Anonymous Photographs Mission Valley School 1922

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Noticed you posted this over a year ago. My grandmother wrote down every student who attended MVS. I have them listed by year. My Aunt is in this picture. don’t know if you will see this reply. My e-mail
      shirsch2@msn.com

Anonymous

Looking for information on the children in this photograph. It was taken in 1922 at the Mission Valley School.

The photo was sent in by Linda Mullen and can be found in our Old Photographs section of the Photo Album.

“Mr. A. Berstein was re-elected for the second school-term 1919-1920 but abandoned the school in January 1920 so Mr. Gus Jahns was elected by the patron?s and served from 1920-1924 his pupils being: Elsie Brecher; Hedwig Burkhardt; Fred, Bertha and Alma Borchers; Hilmar Haas; Hilmar Hillart; Alma Hartwig; tella Heidrich; Mellitta Heidrich; Herbert Kreusler; Oscar, Laura and Nelson Jentsch; Meta and Irene Jentsch; Estella and Margaret Jonas; Annie Vogel; Fritz Valentine and Albert Kraft; Ottmar Kaderli; Hilmar, Valeska and Marvin Kraft; Louise and Ellen Dietz; Rudolph and Carl Jentsch; Vance Dietz; Egmont Kittmann; Arthur and Alfred Jentsch; Thedore Heise; Etelka Vogel; Ottmar Kaderli; Marvin, Ruben and Lawrence Scheel; Alfred, Lillie, Alton Eugene and Milton Schertz; Viola Dietz; Theodore Jahns; Erno Borchers.” page 13 from a document by written by Frieda Brehmer Heidrich, grandmother of Sandy Hirsch.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.