Johannes and Christina Ru(e)mpel

Welcome Forums Genealogy Comal County Queries Johannes and Christina Ru(e)mpel

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      willmann
      Participant

Jeff,
      On page 68 of the book “Cemeteries of New Braunfels in Comal County, Texas it shows Johanna (?) Rompel born June 8, 1880, died December 21, 1964, buried in the Comal Cemetery, Common and Peace Street, New Braunfels, Texas. It also shows Louise Rompel, born December 29, 1878 and died December 23, 1964, buried in Comal Cemetery, New Braunfels. Also Moritz Rompel b. August 24, 1881 d. January 24, 1951..Comal Cemetery. And Annie Romple b. August 7, 1879 d. February 4, 1947 Comal Cemetery.
      Milton C. Willmann

jruempel

I appreciate the response, but Rompel is the wrong family. I have come across this family numerous times and they are not the ones I am looking for.

Jeff Ruempel

jruempel

I am looking for information on where they would be buried. The First Protestant Church has a record of her death at approx. 3pm and buried the same day(9 Jan 1864). It just doesn’t mention where she is located. The 1870 Census Mortality Schedule shows he died of asthma 26 May 1870. I have physically walked numerous cemeteries in the New Braunfels area and have had no luck. If anyone could help or point me in a direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Jeff Ruempel

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.