Dorothea Koepp Uecker

Welcome Forums Genealogy Comal County Queries Dorothea Koepp Uecker

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Milton Voigt Uecker 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

TerriKoepp
    Participant

I am trying to confirm that Dorothea Koepp Uecker is buried at San
    Geronimo Cemetery. She was married to Michel Koepp in Germany but he
    passed so she married Frederick Uecker. I was told she is in San
    Geronimo but can’t find her even though I have been there personally.

lavernew
    Participant

Dorothea Louise Schultz Koepp Uecker is buried along with her husband Frederick Hermann (Wilhelm?) Uecker in northern Bexar County in a small family plot located in the Country Place subdivision. That is very close to where Hwy 281 N crosses Cibolo Creek into Comal County (near Bulverde). Attached are a few pictures I took of the grave stone in 2012 when Jerry Uecker showed members of the Schmidt-Ludwig-Scholz Reunion where the graves were located. The two sons from marriage with Michael Koepp: August Koepp is buried in Lone Oak Cemetery, Geronimo, Guadalupe County and Carl Koepp I do not know where he is buried.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Milton Voigt Uecker
    Participant

Thank you for asking this question. I remember as a boy going past these graves many times in route to my grandparents house. These are the graves of my great great grandfather and grandmother. I have recently completed work (actually a work in progress) on a family genealogy and had wished I could have pictures like these. Actually Jerry is my first cousin and glad to see him in the picture as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.