Welcome Forums Genealogy Comal County Queries Dorothea Koepp Uecker

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      TerriKoepp
      Participant

I am trying to confirm that Dorothea Koepp Uecker is buried at San
      Geronimo Cemetery. She was married to Michel Koepp in Germany but he
      passed so she married Frederick Uecker. I was told she is in San
      Geronimo but can’t find her even though I have been there personally.

lavernew
      Participant

Dorothea Louise Schultz Koepp Uecker is buried along with her husband Frederick Hermann (Wilhelm?) Uecker in northern Bexar County in a small family plot located in the Country Place subdivision. That is very close to where Hwy 281 N crosses Cibolo Creek into Comal County (near Bulverde). Attached are a few pictures I took of the grave stone in 2012 when Jerry Uecker showed members of the Schmidt-Ludwig-Scholz Reunion where the graves were located. The two sons from marriage with Michael Koepp: August Koepp is buried in Lone Oak Cemetery, Geronimo, Guadalupe County and Carl Koepp I do not know where he is buried.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Milton Voigt Uecker
      Participant

Thank you for asking this question. I remember as a boy going past these graves many times in route to my grandparents house. These are the graves of my great great grandfather and grandmother. I have recently completed work (actually a work in progress) on a family genealogy and had wished I could have pictures like these. Actually Jerry is my first cousin and glad to see him in the picture as well.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.