2007 Voss Family Reunion

Welcome Forums Genealogy Family Reunion Announcements 2007 Voss Family Reunion

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I AM A GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER OF HERMAN VOSS AND ANNA DORNHOEFER VOSS FROM MILAM CO. TEXAS. IS THIS THE SAME FAMILY. MY EMAIL IS
      annamae76009@aol.com
      THANK YOU ANNA WEATHERFORD

Anonymous

i am the great grand daughter of theodore and helen (nagel) voss, the grand daughter of paul henry voss and esther wilhelmina (wilkening) voss, and the daughter of marvin paul voss and trudy lynn (brown) dixon.

my email is pdewitt1966@yahoo.com

please feel free to contact me regarding geneology, thanks for your time and cooperation

Paula Voss-DeWitt

Anonymous

I AM THE GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER OF ALBERT VOSS. I AM ORGINALLY FROM HOUSTON, TEXAS BUT NOW LIVE IN MARQUEZ (LEON COUNTY) TEXAS. I HAVE ATTENDED THE LAST 4 REUNIONS IN YEARS PAST. RICHARD RABE IS MY FIRST COUSIN.

THANK YOU, CLEO STREATER

MY EMAIL IS zipcleo@hotmail.com

All family members and guests are invited to attend the Albert & Herman Voss and Louise Voss Bettge Family Reunion!

Date: Sunday, April 29, 2007
      Location:The Comal County Sportsman’s Association, 252 S. Kowald Lane, New Braunfels, Texas.

• 11:00 a.m. – Registration
      • 12:00 p.m. – Pot Luck Covered Dish Meal

Bring your favorite dishes and dessert, enough for your family. Eating utensils, tea and coffee will be provided. Soda will be available for sale at the hall. The hall no longer has a beer license, so if you would like a beer or two, bring your own ice chest.

Registration fee – $4 a person or $10 a family

Please bring any old family photos or paraphernalia to share your memories of the past and any new family photos. Don’t forget to mark the items. Poster boards with pictures and news clippings are always of interest.

We ask your assistance in collecting the family data to maintain the Voss Family records. You can assist by contacting Ruby Gandre at 830-437-2680; mail box 185, Cost, TX. 78614 regarding any weddings, births or deaths within the family. Margie Dietert also manages volumes of family history; contact her at 830-625-6593; 1801 Schwarzlose Rd., New Braunfels, TX. 78130. Gerri Ward documents the Albert Voss family; contact her at 830-393-4779; 163 Montesito Ln., Floresville, Tx. 78114-4400 or email cibologal04@yahoo.com.
      This will allow us to compile the latest family data prior to the reunion. Or, submit the information when registering. Thanks!

Please share this invitation with any family member, just in case their name was not on the mailing list.

Let’s make this a big one!

Richard Rabe, President (713) 681-1133
      Clifford Noble, Vice President
      Colleen Jenke, Secretary/Treasurer (830) 303-4316 or (210) 215-9494

Looking forward to seeing you and your family

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.