Precinct 3 – 1880 Comal County Census

Welcome Forums Genealogy Comal County Queries Precinct 3 – 1880 Comal County Census

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      RonHesdorff

Does anyone what area of Comal County was in Precinct 3 during the 1880 Comal County Census?

My Hasdorff family lived in Precinct 3 and I was wanting to know more about the area. My great grandmother Lucinda Taylor (Hasdorff) had a child in Sattler in 1875 and I thought maybe that was the area.

coersj

Did you receive a reply?

smilesintx

My great grandparents and grandparents also lived in Precinct 3 in Comal County (1880 census forward). I do know that Bulverde was part of Precinct 3, and at one point went to Smithson Valley. I am actually going to New Braunfels this coming Wednesday (Aug. 17) and this is one of the questions I had planned on asking when I’m at the Courthouse. If I get a response, I’ll submit another reply here for you.

RonHesdorff

Does anyone what area of Comal County was in Precinct 3 during the 1880 Comal County Census?

My Hasdorff family lived in Precinct 3 and I was wanting to know more about the area. My great grandmother Lucinda Taylor (Hasdorff) had a child in Sattler in 1875 and I thought maybe that was the area.

smilesintx

My great grandparents and grandparents also lived in Precinct 3 in Comal County (1880 census forward). I do know that Bulverde was part of Precinct 3, and at one point went to Smithson Valley. I am actually going to New Braunfels this coming Wednesday (Aug. 17) and this is one of the questions I had planned on asking when I’m at the Courthouse. If I get a response, I’ll submit another reply here for you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.