Looking for Thomas Rufus WODDALL family of New Braunfels

Welcome Forums Genealogy Comal County Queries Looking for Thomas Rufus WODDALL family of New Braunfels

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

This came from SharonJean Russell (SJNRussell at yahoo.com)…

I am trying to find information on my great uncle Thomas Rufus Woddall who lived in New Braunsfels until he died in 1975. His wife Kate Cummings Woodall lived there till possibly she died. His children are/were Joyce Ann Woodall and Thomas Edwin Woodall Thomas Edwin Woodall had a son Thomas Augustus Woodall and a daughter Audrey Jo Woodall.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous

they were active in First Baptist Church, I recall them. Perhaps the church library would help

This came from SharonJean Russell (SJNRussell at yahoo.com)…

I am trying to find information on my great uncle Thomas Rufus Woddall who lived in New Braunsfels until he died in 1975. His wife Kate Cummings Woodall lived there till possibly she died. His children are/were Joyce Ann Woodall and Thomas Edwin Woodall Thomas Edwin Woodall had a son Thomas Augustus Woodall and a daughter Audrey Jo Woodall.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous

Why are you looking for the Woodall family? There are no records of any distant relatives of Thomas Rufus Woodall. I am courious as to wether or not you have come up with any other informatiom, since it has been awhile.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.