Information on Albert Lux (1888-1967) married Emma Buchsenschutz

Welcome Forums Genealogy Comal County Queries Information on Albert Lux (1888-1967) married Emma Buchsenschutz

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      eschnuriger

I am looking for information on the family of Albert Lux, born in 1888, died in 1967, buried in Sunset Memorial Park in San Antonio. He was married to Emma Buchsenschutz from Wetmore,Texas. Lived in Comal County, old homestead was covered by Canyon Lake. I believe he had a nephew named Felix. Any information will be appreciated.

Anonymous
      Quote:
      I am looking for information on the family of Albert Lux, born in 1888, died in 1967, buried in Sunset Memorial Park in San Antonio. He was married to Emma Buchsenschutz from Wetmore,Texas. Lived in Comal County, old homestead was covered by Canyon Lake. I believe he had a nephew named Felix. Any information will be appreciated.

I am a desendant of Johann Hubertus Lux from Germany. He would be my great great grandfather. He married 3 times and had 12 or 13 children. I come from his lst marriage and I believe the person Albert you are looking for comes from Martin Lux one of Johann’s sons. I am from the daughter Josephine. I cannot find Albert Lux on any of my papers but I did know Felix Lux and I believed him to be a desendant of Johann Hubertus Lux. His daughter and I have been life long friends. I am still researching the Lux families as it is a never ending project but if I can help let me know.

Anonymous

Thank you for the information. When my Aunt Emma died she was living on Gembler Rd. in San Antonio with a relative of her husband, I believe her name was Viola. I may be wrong about the name but I know she lived on Gembler Rd off W.W.White Rd. Do you know who she might be?

eschnuriger

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.