Date(s) - 11 Jun 2013
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Gruene River Company
(1) Congregate and visit 8:00AM – 8:30AM Tuesday June 11 2013, at Gruene River Company, 1401 Gruene Road, at Guadalupe River bridge at Gruene, across street from Rockin’ R, park and lock your car there for the day.
(2) Sign CCGS liability release form for this trip.
CCGS – Liability Release Form 06 11 2013
(3) Depart by bus, van and auto (to be finalized) ~8:40AM, if you miss caravan you can still meet with us at GLO / Bullock Museum in Austin
(4) Arrive Austin for 10:30AM 90 minute guided tour of Texas General Land Office (GLO) Archives – free
(5) Lunch at Bullock’s Story of Texas Café – buy what you want
(6) Self-guided Tour Bullock History Museum ~3 hour Combination Tickets $9 – $12 or more depending on choice & age
(7) Bus and van depart Austin ~3:30PM for arrival at New Braunfels Gruene River Company by ~5:00PM
For more details and and sign up information, please see the full itinerary at
CCGS June 11 Field Trip to GLO Archives and Bullock History Museum
We need definite plans yes-no by June 3 to make final transportation arrangements.